Busy being a mother and a wife and taking on the biggest challenge yet, a permanent move across the world. Read here my random thoughts, feelings and stories about my life that is about to be turned upside down (literally).



Monday, January 3, 2011

The Beginning

Do I have any idea what I am doing? No. Can I even concentrate on this when the kids are running around behind me screaming? No. Am I going to try anyway? Why not!
I’m looking forward to an outlet for the rollercoaster of emotions I feel about our big move to Australia. Not all posts will be about our move, I’m sure I’ll be known to post the most mundane of topics. I won’t try to be exciting or clever. I won’t pretend to be a great writer, comedian, philosophizer (yes thats a word, cause it came up on spell check) . I’ll just be me. Hope thats enough ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment