Busy being a mother and a wife and taking on the biggest challenge yet, a permanent move across the world. Read here my random thoughts, feelings and stories about my life that is about to be turned upside down (literally).



Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Up in the Air

I was scrolling through our photos today and realized that we like to take pictures of my husband throwing our children in the air. I'm sure we all do it, and the pure joy (or terror) in our childrens face is priceless. My sons have inherited my husbands "extreme genes" and as far as they are concerned the higher the better.
I thought I would share some of my favourite kid toss photos.
(Now before you call Childrens Aid, please remember that these maneuvers were performed in a controlled environment and no children or parents were harmed in any way.)


First flight. I was crouched low on the ground while taking this photo and the result was the illusion of a much higher kid toss.



Darn kids always jumping on the furniture!


Water always makes for a safer landing.

My favourite so far, I'd photo-shop my husband out if I knew how.



No comments:

Post a Comment